now the farewell party is done as well. It was a pleasure to have all of my friends around me and celebrate together. Thank you very much for coming and also for your amazing presents!! :) I'm very delighted.
Some impressions for the people who couldn't be there:








So there are only 2 weeks left and so much paperwork to do. For those who still don't know where Tampere is - here's a map for you:
Tampere is around 170 km from Helsinki away. I will fly from Berlin-Tegel to Helsinki at 10:10 and land at 13:10. Then I'll take the Express Bus from Helsinki Airport to Tampere at 15:20 and finally arrive at 17:50. Let's see if whole thing will turn out well. So think of me on 18th of August. :)
What else can I write? My tutor sent me an email last week. His name is Emil and he will help me during my stay in Tampere. He told me that actually nobody knows anything about the Welcome Package even though on the TAMK website you can find the following sentence: "After your both home university and TAMK have approved your exchange, you will receive an official confirmation letter and an information package from TAMK." Maybe this is a relict of former times. ;)
I'll let you know as soon as I've received new information. Stay tuned!
The dream comes true.
Take care,
Sylvi
All the best for you exchange Sylvi ;)
ReplyDeleteIt's María from FB
See you in some months!
Thank you very much Maria. We will see us in January!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete