Hi folks,
Some news for you:
I just received my room reservation yesterday. The next 11 months I'm gonna live in a dormitory called "Lukonkruuti" in the district of Lukonmäki in Tampere. It's 5,6 km away from my university and not in the city centre but it looks very green and nice. Let's see if the rooms are acceptable. I hope so!
Unfortunately I have to share bathroom and kitchen with few students. I don't know how many "few students" are but I hope it is a shared appartment so that kitchen and bathroom are in the appartment and not on the floor. At least I do have my own room!!! :) That is the most important thing to me.
Here you can see some information on my new home: Click here
A lot of good news came the last days and they are in time so tomorrow we can celebrate as hell!!! :)
The puzzle is almost assembled.
Best wishes,
Sylvi
No comments:
Post a Comment